Did you see such a picture? - page 28

HOLY GRAIL

GENIUSforRENTinc

c0d3:

I guess it`s the work of a kindergarten kid...

cyclesurfer:

Squeeze play!!!!!!

Ais:

When in loss the robot try to find the best "opportunity" to close pending lossess

the sooner the better and with the least amount of negative lossess. So it wait for a

rebound. Sometimes it takes more time to close and therefore (the pending losses seen in the picture).

However, I found it way much better to closed this way than regular, static stoploss

everyone uses (but you have to know what you are doing or else will

burn account before the 10 yr period).

I consider it to be like a "dynamic, intelligent" stop loss. It improves

drastically on the concept of money management. Moreover, this risk can be taken when only risking

cent per trade 1/100.

At the same time, it keep opening high probability orders (obeying NFA hedging rules) at very specific

regions to avoid "pending loss growth" from accumulating (that is, while the ea is

within unexpected pending losses, it wait for the right momment to close efficiently and

at the same time, it try to reduced the pending losses or keep it within control (constant) by

continuing opening with caution high probability trades. Any rebound that the price make it rapidly

close with very small negative loss and profits almost all the time outweight the losses.

In the worst of cases, the robot just momentarily delay its equity growth and the continue

with the rise. :)

Of course, the last equity drop is due to sudden stop of the tester while having pending losses.

As you can see in the picture the robot successfully dealt with previous pending loss scenario with success.

The pointed piece of graphic, the flat top with the relatively big losses at the end of testing, looks like usual symptom of excessive optimization.

trend end?

Reason: