Did you see such a picture? - page 14

All Winners :)

CL3RIC wrote >>

Hi Jetcity4x pleas share your system.thank you

It uses a stacking strategy.

For example, If you had a 100 pip run and only used one trade you would get 100 pips. With stacking every 10 pips starting above 50 I will get 204 pips compared to the standard way and have the same risk. This is done by using Buy stops, if the currency doesn’t go your direction your trade won’t open. In the wxample below I put in Sell Stops expecting to to go 100 pips down. Notice that it only opend about 9 trades before it started going against me. I am down in 3 but up in 6 that have much more gain. I could wait to see it it hits my target or not be greedy and just take this $45.

Hope this helps,

Jetcity4x wrote >>

It uses a stacking strategy.

For example, If you had a 100 pip run and only used one trade you would get 100 pips. With stacking every 10 pips starting above 50 I will get 204 pips compared to the standard way and have the same risk. This is done by using Buy stops, if the currency doesn’t go your direction your trade won’t open. In the wxample below I put in Sell Stops expecting to to go 100 pips down. Notice that it only opend about 9 trades before it started going against me. I am down in 3 but up in 6 that have much more gain. I could wait to see it it hits my target or not be greedy and just take this $45.

Hope this helps,

I wanted to share this, I decided to test my target and you see it went against me but ended up gaining $1185 when it hit my target. At the worst point i had a -354.33 draw down but the next candle took my to only -179.86 which was a good sign that it was continuing down.

Remember,nobody has a perfect system, just keep more than you give back.

Happy piping.

This is the first full coding for VSA(Volume Spread Analysis) for MT4 that I know off.

This doesnt lag.....pure volume & price action baby....!!!

TheXone:

This is the first full coding for VSA(Volume Spread Analysis) for MT4 that I know off.

This doesnt lag.....pure volume & price action baby....!!!

pleas share your indicators and templates thanks

reza_oscar:

Hi buddies,

i'm looking for this indicator, anybody knows its name and where i can download it?!

i appreciate you in advance...

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10446&st=0&setlanguage=1&langid=ru

Files:

Horrible. I know a trader whose screen always look like this.

I have no idea how that man keeps his sanity intact ...

njel:

mql programmer http://www.atrlab.com

Hi Njel

I nice find your picture very nice and i really want to try it. 

Please, can you share this indicator who looks like smoke ? and the realtime fundamental analisys in metatrader ?

fils_de_griot@yahoo.fr 

regards

Reason: