MACG and MACD delta

What is the difference between these two indicators and where can I download the delta version?

Do you really expect us to know what you're babbling about without the code or at least links to them?

WHRoeder:
Do you really expect us to know what you're babbling about without the code or at least links to them?
I do not expect such ignorant rudeness when asking a simple question. True I made a typo in MACG in stead of MACD but then that is pretty obvious. The MACD delta exists and all I want is a link to it - not your offensive "babbling about code" which means nothing to me. This site is meant to help people - not ignorantly comment about their lack of knowledge. That is why they come here. LEARN!!!

smw10:
I do not expect such ignorant rudeness when asking a simple question. True I made a typo in MACG in stead of MACD but then that is pretty obvious. The MACD delta exists and all I want is a link to it - not your offensive "babbling about code" which means nothing to me. This site is meant to help people - not ignorantly comment about their lack of knowledge. That is why they come here. LEARN!!!

The typo is obvious to you because you made the typo, it is not obvious to everyone else. I had no idea what you meant by MACG. I thought that it may be a variation of MACD or MAs. May even have been a typo of MAGIC.

GumRai:

The typo is obvious to you because you made the typo, it is not obvious to everyone else. I had no idea what you meant by MACG. I thought that it may be a variation of MACD or MAs. May even have been a typo of MAGIC.

Fine - I understand that - but if you had posted a POLITE question asking for clarification then that would be OK - but not Unhelpful rudeness as you did.

Everyone, can we please get back on topic?

Please do-not post inside quotation boxes.

Are you referring to this here.?

Please do-not confuse WHRoeder with GumRai.

Do you really expect us to search the net to find out what you meant by "MACD delta?" I find your post rude in that you expect us to be mind readers - you waste our time. If you want help you should give enough information to get an answer. I shouldn't have to post a "POLITE question asking for clarification" - you waste our time. And since you have posted THREE times without giving any, I'll assume you really don't want any help, and will stop wasting my time on you.
Reason: