b610+ is there an option (work-around) to load all available symbols in the MarketWatch! out of an EA, script or an Indicator?

Hi,

the new mt4 (b610+) offers a lot but:

is there an option (work-around) to load all available symbols in the MarketWatch out of an EA, script or an Indicator?

Really would appreciate!!

Gooly

gooly:is there an option (work-around) to load all available symbols in the MarketWatch out of an EA, script or an Indicator?
If you mean get all available symbols, RTFM: for loop using SymbolsTotal and SymbolName

WHRoeder:
If you mean get all available symbols, RTFM: for loop using SymbolsTotal and SymbolName

Ok, some new functions for mql4 but e.g. if the symbol is not in the MarketWatch I don't get e.g. MarketInfo(sym,Point) (or its is 0.0).

Therefore I'd like to enable an EA to 'load' all available symbols.

The other option would be to read symbols.raw - but I'd like to have 'cheaper' way and if this exists there might be a chance - that would be just hilarious - to 'hide All' (not needed) symbols all from with in an EA.

Open up the Market Watch window, right click on it, select 'show all'. Once you do that, you'll be able to loop through the Symbols per WHRoeder.

gooly:

Ok, some new functions for mql4 but e.g. if the symbol is not in the MarketWatch I don't get e.g. MarketInfo(sym,Point) (or its is 0.0).

Therefore I'd like to enable an EA to 'load' all available symbols.

The other option would be to read symbols.raw - but I'd like to have 'cheaper' way and if this exists there might be a chance - that would be just hilarious - to 'hide All' (not needed) symbols all from with in an EA.

This may give you some pointers

int number = SymbolsTotal(true);                //If true all symbols, if false just those in the Market Watch window
   string SymbolArray[];
   ArrayResize(SymbolArray,number);
   for(int index=0;index<number;index++)
      SymbolArray[index]= SymbolName(index,true);  // must be true or false, the same as above

Reason: