Posting to "Service Desk"

Back to topics list  | 1 2 To post a new topic, please log in or register
JD4 2015.06.25 00:55 #

WHRoeder:
JD4: When you do searches on MQL4, more often than not it opens up a list of choices from the MQL5 side.
So switch to Google: site:mql4.com ...

I am fine with it opening information from the MQL5 side of things, especially if that is where the information I need is at.  I was just letting them know what happens when I do a search here is all, so if it happens for them that way as well, that it is not something they need to be worried about.
nitrodigital 2015.07.12 05:07 #

For some reason i cannot get the market tab working correctly anymore. It used to work. I think it had to do with the update to most recent version of MT4. I am running windows server XP 2003 64 bit with the service packs, dot net, and all the other necessary stuff installed. When i try to download indicators or up upgrade my existing ones or buy new ones i get "MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)" I can log in to MQL5 community with my username and password and it shows my balance in market tab but all of the images are now missing, just empty white space or ones with red X like something is blocking the images. Clicking download or upgrade does nothing, just gives the same error message. Everything else works fine except the market tab. I can trade on my demo or live account no problem and all my stuff works except for the market tab. I upgraded to newest flash. I turned off all security in IE. I dont have any blockers or firewalls running whatsoever. I dont get it, ive tried everything. Is there something in the new build that is causeing this with the market tab in XP 64 bit? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

JD4 2015.07.12 06:39 #

This was a thread to discuss about someone's experience about posting to service desk, not a place to post issues that service desk needs to know about.  The people that read these posts here are most likely just users like you and mods who take care of the forum, with the odd visit here and there from admins.  If you haven't done so yet, you should let the service desk know.  You need to do that from an MQL5.com user account, once signed in, go to your profile page, and on the left side, there is a selection for service desk.
honest_knave 2015.07.12 08:36 #

nitrodigital:

I am running windows server XP 2003 64 bit with the service packs, dot net, and all the other necessary stuff installed. 

Check you have SP3 installed on your Windows XP.

nitrodigital:

I turned off all security in IE. I dont have any blockers or firewalls running whatsoever.

Check you have at least IE version 8.

If those doesn't resolve it, start a new thread and I'm sure people will help.

gpncqgl 2015.12.01 07:29 #

build 920 problem, it happened after updated to 920 version, it happens when i load several custom indicators to a chart, then it would appear some sort of error message and then automatically shut down the termal. i tried several mt4s from different brokers both demo and real account, they have the same problem. my OS is windows 7 64-bit. i tried install and unistall and re-install mt4s and it didn't help, the same problem appears over and over again. and i'm not the only one with this problem, for example:

https://forum.mql4.com/70507

i believe it's the exact same problem as i encountered.

Please Help!

Thanks in advance!

WHRoeder 2015.12.01 14:20 #

gpncqgl: build 920 problem,
Stop triple posting. Don't hijack other threads; this thread was not about your problem. Metaquotes is not going to see your post. Use the service desk.
gpncqgl 2015.12.01 14:23 #

very sorry, i'm just very anxious to solve this problem. my i ask how to use the service desk? in another thread, one user pointed to me that i should post here but you said i shouldn't.

could you please share the specific url of the so called " service desk" ?

Thanks in advance!

WHRoeder 2015.12.01 14:47 #

gpncqgl: could you please share the specific url of the so called " service desk" ?
Had you bothered to read the beginning of this thread you would know there is no specific url.
On your other post I pointed to FIVE different posts that told you how. One last time:
Back to topics list   | 1 2  

To add comments, please log in or register