Transfering indicators - page 2

Sorry, neither I nor my partner (who is more computer literate than I am) could follow your last instruction. How about I just send it via a normal email address?

I just sent a reply that doesn't seem to have arrived anywhere. So I will try again. We could not follow your last instructions. How about I just send an email to you?

bobha:
I just sent a reply that doesn't seem to have arrived anywhere. So I will try again. We could not follow your last instructions. How about I just send an email to you?

You could try pasting it into your email.

ie with Gmail

open up the compose new email window, paste your image, right click on the image and "save as", bin the message, you don't need to send it.

Don't know if it works with other email accounts.

What I meant was to paste the image into a message, right click on the image and if you have the option "save as", then you save it to your computer as a png or jpeg. Then you will be able to attach that saved file to your posts.

xx

I think we may have succeeded

The Image says its within Experts\Indicators.

It should be MQL4\Indicators.

bobha:
I think we may have succeeded

ubzen:

The Image says its within Experts\Indicators.

It should be MQL4\Indicators.

Right, this gets us back to the beginning. Can you tell me how to get an indi into an MQ4 platform so that I can place it on a chart. This was my original question.

bobha:

Right, this gets us back to the beginning. Can you tell me how to get an indi into an MQ4 platform so that I can place it on a chart. This was my original question.

Click File > Open Data Folder then click MQL4 then Indicators copy you Indicator .mq4 file into there. Then restart MT4.
Reason: