I can't input the ex4 file to mt4 anymore?

Hello All:

I used to use window xp, mt4 runs fine. right now i am update to window7, but somehow when i copy and paste the ex4 file to the indicator folder, the File won't show up inside the MT4.

I tested, i still can move any ex4 file at my window xp's MT4 and use without any problem, but i just can't do it at window 7 or window 8.1, can someone please tell me how to fix it? thx

lazyegg:

Hello All:

I used to use window xp, mt4 runs fine. right now i am update to window7, but somehow when i copy and paste the ex4 file to the indicator folder, the File won't show up inside the MT4.

I tested, i still can move any ex4 file at my window xp's MT4 and use without any problem, but i just can't do it at window 7 or window 8.1, can someone please tell me how to fix it? thx

Please put your files into the correct Indicator folder . . . from MT4 click File > Open Data Folder then click MQL4 then click Indicators put your files eher then restart MT4

Thank you so much, i think it work now

Hi All,

I am getting error while trying to install MT4 on my window machine with 64 bits.

Could someone pls help me into this?

Thanks in advance

Rajkumar

rajkumargiri:

Hi All,

I am getting error while trying to install MT4 on my window machine with 64 bits.

Could someone pls help me into this?

Thanks in advance

Rajkumar

Please attach log or screenshot with error.

Ladies and Gents attached is a screenshot of my problem during my MT4 installation. any ideas?

rajkumargiri: I am getting error while trying to install
  1. "getting error" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. Don't attach a image, insert the image
Reason: