Share lines among charts (trend lines , supp. res, trend, fibo...) on different timeframe charts

Hi to all !

I need help. I looked on forums but I didn't find nothing about that.

I have, for example, one currency pair on three charts, 3 opened charts with different time frames 5 min, 15 min, 1h. (picture attached)

Is it possible to draw object (line for support, resistance, trendlines, fibo....etc) in MT4 on one chart with time frame 5 min and that line is automatically displayed on other two charts (15min, 1h time frames)? Is some script or something for that?

Now I have to draw lines on each chart separately (support, resistance, trendlines fibo....etc)

Thx to all for answers

gass:

Hi to all !

I need help. I looked on forums but I didn't find nothing about that.

I have, for example, one currency pair on three charts, 3 opened charts with different time frames 5 min, 15 min, 1h. (picture attached)

Is it possible to draw object (line for support, resistance, trendlines, fibo....etc) in MT4 on one chart with time frame 5 min and that line is automatically displayed on other two charts (15min, 1h time frames)? Is some script or something for that?

Now I have to draw lines on each chart separately (support, resistance, trendlines fibo....etc)

Thx to all for answers

Try saving the Setup as Template. Then open that template on the other charts.

ubzen:
Try saving the Setup as Template. Then open that template on the other charts.

Yes I know about that ..I think more about real time drawing lines on charts

gass: Yes I know about that ..I think more about real time drawing lines on charts
I haven't seen a method of doing that in real-time. The easiest solution I can think-of for you is looking for faster ways of switching the time-frame (example hotkey).

ubzen:
I haven't seen a method of doing that in real-time. The easiest solution I can think-of for you is looking for faster ways of switching the time-frame (example hotkey).

I coded something with Fibs, real time update from chart to chart on the same Symbol and different timeframes . . . all done passing data using GlobalVariables

So...is possible to make some script.

Friend have account on Interactive Brokers and on that platform (java) "Trader Work Station - TWS" is in settings option "share lines among charts" and I saw it ...it is Ok ...just draw fibo or trend line or support, resistance ...etc... and you can see drawing on all time frames

For the beginning I will try tip from UBEZEN and I will ask friend who is programmer to try to make some script.

Thank you both

Reason: