renko charts on the new MT4 platform

On my PC with the older version of MT4 I can easily get renko charts. On my laptop with the new 600 version of MT4 I cannot. The EA is there and loads easily onto the base chart withal the indications it is working. However, when going to OFFLINE the M2 time frame needed is not there to get the chart. By going to SCRIPTS/PERIOD CONVERTER and putting in period 2 no M2 value is there when going to OFFLINE charts. Where am I going wrong - It works perfectly on the 2013 MT4 version

smw10

smw10: On my PC with the older version of MT4 I can easily get renko charts. On my laptop with the new 600 version of MT4 I cannot. The EA is there and loads easily onto the base chart withal the indications it is working. However, when going to OFFLINE the M2 time frame needed is not there to get the chart. By going to SCRIPTS/PERIOD CONVERTER and putting in period 2 no M2 value is there when going to OFFLINE charts. Where am I going wrong - It works perfectly on the 2013 MT4 version
The renko-chart generator probably needs to be updated for built 600>.

ubzen:
The renko-chart generator probably needs to be updated for built 600>.

Thank you for this. It sounds highly probable - next question? How/where can this be done?

smw10: Thank you for this. It sounds highly probable - next question? How/where can this be done?

Couple of options.

Contact the author of your current Script.

Make a coding request https://www.mql5.com/en/job .

Visit your favorite forum or forums. Someone will modify soon.{if they haven't already}

Perform a web-search for an updated version.

Read this forum and modify your codes accordingly.

Wait til someone updates the code-base.

SMW10....

Sorry for your issue which I hope is solved? Did you manage to get a fix, I've got exactly the same issue...whatever offline time setting is chosen is not available in the offline indicators lists. I want to check out Renko as a sclaping indicator...I have ETX Capital's build 840 with exactly the same issue. I'd be grateful for a solution if you have one?

Ollie    

Reason: