[SOLVED] Unable to attach EA to chart after re-compile.

After upgrading to the latest build (604), I am unable to attach my EA's to my charts after a re-compile.

marssystems:

After upgrading to the latest build (604), I am unable to attach my EA's to my charts after a re-compile.

Can you please be more specific if you want specific help.

Why can't you attach your EA to a chart ? beacuse you can see the EA in the Navigator ? because you try to attach it and get errors ? what is the issue ?

RaptorUK:
Can you please be more specific if you want specific help.

Why can't you attach your EA to a chart ? beacuse you can see the EA in the Navigator ? because you try to attach it and get errors ? what is the issue ?

When I drag the EA onto the chart - nothing happens.

If I right-click and select 'add to a chart' - nothing happens.

marssystems:
Please don't write your reply in the quote box . . . write it after the quote box.

OK, so what do you get in the Experts tab about the EA you are trying to attach ? please copy and paste it here . . .

RaptorUK:
Please don't write your reply in the quote box . . . write it after the quote box.

OK, so what do you get in the Experts tab about the EA you are trying to attach ? please copy and paste it here . . .

2014.02.12 13:29:35.270 'RoboTraderPro6-Demo' is not expert and cannot be executed

This is what I get:-

2014.02.12 13:29:35.270 'RoboTraderPro6-Demo' is not expert and cannot be executed

marssystems:

This is what I get:-

OK, please read this thread carefully: when is an EX4 not an Expert?

RaptorUK:
OK, please read this thread carefully: when is an EX4 not an Expert?

Ok - thanks!

Commenting out '#property show_inputs' fixed the problem.

marssystems:

Ok - thanks!

Commenting out '#property show_inputs' fixed the problem.

Cool, glad to hear it

RaptorUK:

hi 

where do I find the Expert Tab comments in the 646 MT4 built? 

I am having similar issue EA compiles fine and shows up in my list but dbl clicking and dragging does not do anything. 

Reason: