Statements with correct historical balance

HI. Am looking to get monthly statements with the correct Equity or Balance at the actual time of the month end. The statements that I print off of MT4 Platform does not show what my balance was at the end of the month. It shows the current balance of the day that I print the report. So, it makes it difficult to reconcile. Is there another way to print these statements other than on the MT4 platform.

I tried the Report.mq4 script but does not load. Surely there must ne a simple way to reprint correct statements showing Balance or Equity at the time?

Thanks

mccrow:

HI. Am looking to get monthly statements with the correct Equity or Balance at the actual time of the month end. The statements that I print off of MT4 Platform does not show what my balance was at the end of the month. It shows the current balance of the day that I print the report. So, it makes it difficult to reconcile. Is there another way to print these statements other than on the MT4 platform.

I tried the Report.mq4 script but does not load. Surely there must ne a simple way to reprint correct statements showing Balance or Equity at the time?

Thanks

Balance would be easier to code. Equity wouldn't be so simple.

mccrow:

Thanks

Welcome to mql4.com forum,

Either you print these monthly statement just at end of the month, or you have to use a script. Maybe we can help you with Report.mq4, where is the code ?

Reason: