Problem mt4 close automatically trades without my approval

Hello I'm new in Mt4 and I'm trying to understand how it works but I have a problem, let me explain.

I subscribed to a signal on my mt4 with Alpari demo and everything goes ok, but when I open a position manually by myself the platform automatically closes the trade when I log out.

If I log in again on my diary appears the notice "signal-local positions do not correspond to signal provider" and the trade is closed.

I tried to unistall and re-install the mt4 but the problem is still there !

My question is, is it impossible to open manual trades when a signal subscription is active ? Or did I make any mistakes ?

Thank you

Valerio

valve85:

Hello I'm new in Mt4 and I'm trying to understand how it works but I have a problem, let me explain.

I subscribed to a signal on my mt4 with Alpari demo and everything goes ok, but when I open a position manually by myself the platform automatically closes the trade when I log out.

If I log in again on my diary appears the notice "signal-local positions do not correspond to signal provider" and the trade is closed.

I tried to unistall and re-install the mt4 but the problem is still there !

My question is, is it impossible to open manual trades when a signal subscription is active ? Or did I make any mistakes ?

Yes . .. trade manually or use a signal . . .
Reason: