Tester in new build 604 doesn't work correct - page 2

RaptorUK:
How are you getting the same History data into 509 ad 604 ?

hi, i'm trying to make them identical. but 604's behaviour on data bar creation is not fluent. produces too much micmatched chart errors.

this forces me to use M1 tests.

cbalta:

hi, i'm trying to make them identical. but 604's behaviour on data bar creation is not fluent. produces too much micmatched chart errors.

You didn't answer the question though . . . how have you ensured that you have the same history data in build 604 as build 509 ?

mt4 could never helped us about bar data consistency. this never happened for end users, in terminal history.

cbalta:

mt4 could never helped us about bar data consistency. this never happened for end users, in terminal history.

Create all your timeframes from the M1 data using Period Converter . . . then you will not have "mismatched chart errors".

Sorry the off-topic, but I like this question from cbalta, since it makes me think if MQ don't have to improve the market data management of MT4 to be less dependable of user configuration and support such evolutions of new updates.

cbalta:

connect them both to the MQ demo server they should then get identical data

figurelli: Sorry the off-topic, but I like this question from cbalta, since it makes me think if MQ don't have to improve the market data management of MT4 to be less dependable of user configuration and support such evolutions of new updates.
Sorry. This one is going to backfire on advanced users big-time. What I've realized is that when some software company tries to make things simple to become novice friendly. They just end up taking away Options. I have no interest in taking away my data-import just because importing data carries too many nuances.

test_604

test_509

hi, thanks for converter info. here M15 test of the same expert, in 604 and 509. i can provide the source code, it is a public developed one.

i did not expect this much difference. there are two possibilities:

a. data does not match.

b. 604 compiles without warning but runs different.

The question is, how to diagnose for which one is accurate ?

SDC:

The question is, how to diagnose for which one is accurate ?

tester simulation results and real money future test compared, until 509.

but, here, language is changed and possibly compiler warnings are not enough to warn us..

it compiles but run different. or their input data is different.

i saw EA's some real trades, but 604 tester did not open it, 509 tester opened.

Reason: