MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 604 - page 10

build 606 is released.

That's odd, I know of one broker who has sent an email to all their customers entitled: MT4 Build 610 Upgrade.

Lol.

Trevhib:

That's odd, I know of one broker who has sent an email to all their customers entitled: MT4 Build 610 Upgrade.

Lol.

6...10...almost the same ;-)

Trevhib:

I've seen the same email, but there's nothing in it apart from generic information about the transition from 509 to 600+. I'm not getting a v610 when I connect to this broker's servers. I'm wondering if it's simply a typo caused by somebody thinking in terms of an upgrade from x09 to x10

I think it's the broker having a guess at what the first stable build number is going to be. I think they are under-estimating. Haha.

Trevhib:
I think it's the broker having a guess at what the first stable build number is going to be. I think they are under-estimating. Haha.
It's not so much the stablility... Like I speculated, brokers are beginning to report falls in trading volume as a result of v600: http://forexmagnates.com/metaquotes-really-wants-you-to-upgrade-metatrader-4/

SDC:

build 606 is released.

Is there a way to get the new build?

I tried downloading the installer from broker as well as connecting to Metaquotes-Demo server, but I don't get higher build than 604.

Has build 606 been released, really?

I've been connecting to demo.metaquotes.net:443 all the day but new build has never been downloaded. (Also I've tried restarting terminal some times)

micclly:

Has build 606 been released, relally?

I've been connecting to demo.metaquotes.net:443 all the day but new build has never been downloaded. (Also I've tried restarting terminal some times)

Yes it's released. Try port 444 instead of 443, you have to create a new account though.

angevoyageur:
Yes it's released. Try port 444 instead of 443, you have to create a new account though.

Thank you for information, it succeeded!
Reason: