Build 600 problem's (6 000 000)

Build 600 real build xxxx !!!

On some platform I can work with my EA, on other no, on other platform I cannot download indic by Icustom with same EA, on other platform EA run on H1 but not on M15, on other one other problem .......

Lot Lot LOT of bugs and no possibility to run on less builds who work perfect, ........ so impossible to trade with this build xxxx I loose a lot today !!!

eliot:

Build 600 real build xxx !!!

On some platform I can work with my EA, on other no, on other platform I cannot download indic by Icustom with same EA, on other platform EA run on H1 but not on M15, on other one other problem .......

Lot Lot LOT of bugs and no possibility to run on less builds who work perfect, ........ so impossible to trade with this build xxxx I loose a lot today !!!

Please mind your language . . .

eliot:

Build 600 real build xxxx !!!

If you need help, please ask concrete question. What's your actual problem ?

My actuel problems is that on M15 my EA run ok and on H1 no

on some platform I load indicators on other I have invalid interger number as parametre 2 iCustom function but not for the same indicator on different platform

on other platform I cannot open file indicaor .exe4 heven compiled

The same EA do not trade the same on 2 build 600 platforms

On other platform no expert or indicators problems but do not trade

so I cannot trade and I'm not coder

eliot:

My actuel problems is that on M15 my EA run ok and on H1 no

on some platform I load indicators on other I have invalid interger number as parametre 2 iCustom function but not for the same indicator on different platform

on other platform I cannot open file indicaor .exe4 heven compiled

The same EA do not trade the same on 2 build 600 platforms

On other platform no expert or indicators problems but do not trade

so I cannot trade and I'm not coder

Ask to the author/seller of your EA/Indicators then. If you need help here, please post your code.

angevoyageur:
Ask to the author/seller of your EA/Indicators then. If you need help here, please post your code.

I mean the problem dont come from the EA or the indicators who was runnung perfect before during many years, but problem come from build 600 due to the fact taht not same problem's on different platform and different time frame, with the same EA and same indicators

eliot:

I mean the problem dont come from the EA or the indicators who was runnung perfect before during many years, but problem come from build 600 due to the fact taht not same problem's on different platform and different time frame, with the same EA and same indicators
As you wish.

hi, first try to put old indicators on chart. possibly your iCustom indicator will not paint on chart. i guess.. then, you need to follow/fix compiler warnings under build 600+.
Reason: