MT4 build 600 email alert using GMX not working anymore - page 5

As some forumers have stated, we are not playing computer game on the MT4 platform, it is all hard cash, it is only proper, ethical and professional for MQ to ensure MT4B600 bugs are mostly sorted out before forcing users to upgrade, this is the least MQ can do!

My customers are furious because they are not receiving the alert signals by mail that they pay for! I will have to pay their money back so this means a big loss for me in income. One should be able to claim for recompense against MQ for doing this and not showing any inclination to fix the problem, Another sign of how arrogant they have become. It is high time that we have another platform choice.

ernest02:
My customers are furious because they are not receiving the alert signals by mail that they pay for! I will have to pay their money back so this means a big loss for me in income. One should be able to claim for recompense against MQ for doing this and not showing any inclination to fix the problem, Another sign of how arrogant they have become. It is high time that we have another platform choice.

Tons of users are facing the same problem earnest02 is facing. It is absolute high-handedness r-style

ernest to be fair you should really have tested the MT4 upgrade before you used it to send trades out, that being said . It is very easy to roll back to version 509 which will restore your email functionality.

GlasgowR:
ernest to be fair you should really have tested the MT4 upgrade before you used it to send trades out, that being said . It is very easy to roll back to version 509 which will restore your email functionality.

Please tell me how I can roll back to build 509! I am now experiencing problems with my EA's. The MetaEditor refuses to save, compile or close my EA's (my own code). When I got one saved I discovered that the codes was completely deleted!

ernest02:

Please tell me how I can roll back to build 509! I am now experiencing problems with my EA's. The MetaEditor refuses to save, compile or close my EA's (my own code). When I got one saved I discovered that the codes was completely deleted!
Are you certain you are looking in the correct folder ? from MT4 click File > Open Data Folder then open the MQL4 folder then Experts folder, this is where you EAs need to go.

I am running more than one MT4 from different brokers on my computer. I am using the same EA on the different MT4's. Will there be a EA for every MT4/broker or will there just be one EA that is accessed by all my MT4's?

ernest02:
I am running more than one MT4 from different brokers on my computer. I am using the same EA on the different MT4's. Will there be a EA for every MT4/broker or will there just be one EA that is accessed by all my MT4's?
Each terminal should have it's own folder structure so each Terminal will have it's own Experts folder and each will need their own copy of your EA.

ernest02:

Hi,

Please open your own topic if you need help, you are a little off-topic here.

Thank you.

I have pm'd you ernest
Reason: