MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 60

Ovo:
The profiler has been working since the very beginning, build 529.

Yes I now see it works on the inluded indicators, It doesnt work on my own custom indicators though. I will investigate further and find out why.

Hi guys,

i have accidentally changed some folder name in terminal folder and now my MT4 doesnt open the terminal. can you please advice what to do? I tried to uninstal and install the terminal for several times without succes.

change it back

Build 614 is available (Metaquotes-Demo Server).

I think MQ should update the process of entering broker account details into the terminal, it is a pain to get it to connect to a broker account I still cant get mine to log in. my old 509 still does but when i try to enter the same details into the new build it does nothing. It wont even make the account appear in the navigator, I bet I entered the details 20 times already. What do I have to do ? Feed it cookies first to put it in a good mood or something ?

SDC:

I think MQ should update the process of entering broker account details into the terminal, it is a pain to get it to connect to a broker account I still cant get mine to log in. my old 509 still does but when i try to enter the same details into the new build it does nothing. It wont even make the account appear in the navigator, I bet I entered the details 20 times already. What do I have to do ? Feed it cookies first to put it in a good mood or something ?

Sorry but I don't understand the problem. Enter a login and a password in 2 textboxes, where is the difficulty ?

I did, and it wont login, it doesnt even say login failed in the journal it does nothing at all, and it wont make an account appear in the navigator. I also tried it via the open an account option and it doesnt scan the server when I do scan, it gives a latency time for the other servers, just not my broker server, it says n/a next to it. I copy pasted the server name from my 509 terminal to be sure it was correct. My 509 terminal logs in to that server.

SDC:

I did, and it wont login and it wont make an account appear in the navigator. I also tried it via the open an account option and it doesnt see the server when I do scan, it sees the other servers, just not my broker server, it says n/a next to it. I copy pasted the server name from my 509 terminal to be sure it was correct.

Ah ok it's about the server name. You can normally add it by writing some letter of the broker's name, in the Open an account window. Doesn't work ? Which broker is it (by pm if you prefer).

I didnt have to do that before, I always just entered it in the login box but ill try it and see

Reason: