MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 57

In new series of any software you can define a choice for previose software. I tried to learn mql4 and when I I wanted to write an expert in mql4, it changed.In new series of mql4 there is no offline library.why int init(),int denit() and int start() changed.

I perefer previous version

gorbehnareh:

There is no return value from a void function . .. so there shouldn't be a return(0);

You can still use init(), start() and deinit() if you wish . . .

MetaEditor is now common to MT4 and MT5 . . .

I realized that on the MQL5 profile there is a payday every Monday, and even though I had nothing to sell I was allowed to withdraw 11 bucks, wow. And no trading involved :)

Ovo:I realized that on the MQL5 profile there is a payday every Monday, and even though I had nothing to sell I was allowed to withdraw 11 bucks, wow. And no trading involved :)

Yeah, we need to bring some of that free money over here.

If only I got a dollar every-time I posted. .

RaptorUK would be the richest member on here.

Hell, the man's already rich ... with his formula cars.

=============================================

All the above is just me kidding. It is a generous offer none the less.

i looked in my profile wheres my 11 bucks ? Ovo must be special. I'm going to complain to the service desk about favoritism ;)

jade:
Yes, if you completly turn off the UAC you need to reboot the windows. And when you start the MT4 after the reboot you will very quicly realise all your appdata folder located custom indi/EA gone. Because the MT4 is not checking the appdata folder anymore. I tried this with build 604. I didn't check w b610 yet

Yes I thought that would happen, I don't think it is a good thing for MT4 to switch from using new data folder to installation folder any time UAC is turned off.
Reason: