MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 55

wow, you guys are killing me. you just gave me a couple of day's worth of work. all my mt4 instancess are a complete mess. i have to re-copy everything from scratch. thanks a lot!

angevoyageur:
This warning is no more used.

Hi angevoyageur,

Thank you for getting back to me.. but it was very useful.. you could see if you had forgoten see if you had forgotten any function or even delete the one that you would not like to send within the source code..

Is there any way (or perhaps a third-party script ) that we can see that?

Would be nice if Metaquotes put a checkbox into the "MQL Options" ..

Regards,

gatornuke:
wow, you guys are killing me. you just gave me a couple of day's worth of work. all my mt4 instancess are a complete mess. i have to re-copy everything from scratch. thanks a lot!
How did discussing the implications of MT4s changes and UAC in Win 8 cause you two days work ?

SDC:
How did discussing the implications of MT4s changes and UAC in Win 8 cause you two days work ?

The new version of MT4 is causing me a lot of headaches. The update was just pushed tonight, and all my instances updated at once. Now I updated my batch files using the /portable option, and some instances work, and some don't. So i have to figure out the ones that don't work, and hunt down the missing files in the temporary magic user folders.

Maybe i should back up a bit. I have a series of monte carlo EAs that crunch through millions of bars and use very large arrays. Because of the memory limitations in MT4 (and any x86 software for that matter) i had to create a different instance of MT4 for each instrument i'm trading. So I had 18 portable instances (18 pairs) with EAs running on 3 timeframes for each pair. That's a total of 54 independent EAs that i have to manage. I launch all this at once with batch files. Just when i got everything working the way i want, metaquotes launches this update and everything goes to hell.

So yeah, i'm not happy.

Ho win7
Io sono l'amministratore del PC (utente singolo)
UAC disabilitato
Sto usando il build610
durante la compilazione di un file, l'editor compila anche gli altri file!

Ho usato sia in modalità portatile è in modalità normale ... ma il risultato è lo stesso!
Ho disabilitato UAC ma uguali!

Riempio in tutti i file di codice che ho aperto sul ponte?

il file di origine: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ MetaTrader - ActivTrades

also happen to you??

is everybody have a problem with new MT4 update with custom indicators, now i can't see any of custom indicators on my mt4 platform, i have put them in program folder but nothing, in older version everything was perfect

split15:
is everybody have a problem with new MT4 update with custom indicators, now i can't see any of custom indicators on my mt4 platform, i have put them in program folder but nothing, in older version everything was perfect

Use the below folder instead.

ubzen:

Use the below folder instead.

thank you very much, it's working!! :)

Hi.I updated MT4 and mql4 but I dont want to use this version and I want to remove updated version.I reinstalled MT4 and reinstalled windows but I it did not remove.How can I remove updated version?

system restore. But it will be a temporary measure, the new version is here to stay sooner or later you will have to upgrade to it.

Reason: