MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 4

Try to change DLL calls from
PostMessageA
RegisterWindowMessageA

to

PostMessageW
RegisterWindowMessageW

d.saravana21:

Ha Ha Ha.. as always RaptorUK
Seems to be the quickest and cheapest solution to me

angevoyageur:

You have to use ShellExecuteW instead of ShellExecuteA.

I really missed to read this excellent Guide bro.. Thank you so much for the well assist.

RaptorUK:
Go to the author and ask him to fix it.

can u please tell me if in new version works offline charts like before update.

saklas:

Offline Charts in the New MQL4

Lots of errors in my mq4 previous build working files. It's not compatible.

saklas:

Yes and no, it is capable of working with offline charts but the .hst format has changed.

Hello,

I have the same problem than hifromeddie.

I have downloaded a new MT4 platform, i have stored it as indicated.

file : open data directory, the path is : C:\Users\gerard\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FxPro_Feb_14

But when I create an indicator, it is not stored in the indicator folder, but at the end of MQL4 folder, and the indicator don't show up in the terminal explorator.

If the problem come from the antivirus, should I write the name of metatrader, metaquotes or the link for metatrader in the autorisation exception of the antivirus ?

ffoorr:

Hello,

I have the same problem than hifromeddie.

I have downloaded a new MT4 platform, i have stored it as indicated.

file : open data directory, the path is : C:\Users\gerard\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FxPro_Feb_14

But when I create an indicator, it is not stored in the indicator folder, but at the end of MQL4 folder, and the indicator don't show up in the terminal explorator.

If the problem come from the antivirus, should I write the name of metatrader, metaquotes or the link for metatrader in the autorisation exception of the antivirus ?

When you create a new Indicator do not delete Indicators\ from the name field . . . add the name to the end . . .

It was that Raptor, thank you so much.
Reason: