I've been searching for a solution for a couple of days now, but still not 100% sure if at all this is possible... what I want is broken up in 2 pieces:
1. Say I want EURUSD "chart" -> this will open without showing a chart, but only info - i.e. window that spans across the screen, but is only x pixels high. I want text (info) to appear instead of chart. i.e. High, low, open, close, current, volume and perhaps an Indicator value or 2 - no chart!! This info is updated each time EURUSD receive a tick
2. Have 1 window that have multiple of windows as explained in number 1 under each other (i.e. the above should be "sub-windows in this window)... then have option to add more of window 1 type or remove a window of the above type from this window.
Therefore it is a window that looks "almost" like the Market Watch section, but with custom information... I might also later want an option of clicking/right-clicking on a "window1" and then have option to go to chart window for that window (but that is a problem for later).
Please let me know what is the best way to do this in!!... i.e:
1. can you create an empty window that is not hooked up to a currency?
2. Can you add multiple windows (like Indicators appear in their own window) to this blank window, but each "indicator" is hooked up to a currency pair.
Is it like this https://forum.mql4.com/60347 ?
Not quite. The main difference is:
- I want to view multiple currency (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc) pairs in one go.
- Timeframe does not matter as long as all price ticks come through for every pair. Therefore I was looking at a solution that creates 1 main chart window (without chart showing). Inside this Main chart window, there are multiple other chart windows (none show charts), only details as mentioned above. i.e. I do not want to clutter the tabs at the bottom and confuse them with "real Chart windows"... idealy all above should be contained in 1 tab item.
- I do not want to see the chart at all. Just things like High, Low, Open, Close, Volume etc together with some custom indicator levels. Similar to "Market Watch" just with more detail
To add comments, please log in or register