'(" - function definition unexpected

I had download an universalMACrossEA which created by firedave recently. After I had replaced the original buy & sell condition with my own buy & sell condition, there shown an error which is '(" - function definition unexpected.

I had try several method for many day to solve this problem but unfortunately still unable to "kill" the error.

Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks!

<CODE REMOVED>

ninja13:

I had download an universalMACrossEA which created by firedave recently. After I had replaced the original buy & sell condition with my own buy & sell condition, there shown an error which is '(" - function definition unexpected.

I had try several method for many day to solve this problem but unfortunately still unable to "kill" the error.

<CODE REMOVED>

I removed your code . . . .

Please edit your post above and re-insert your code using the SRC button . . . please use the SRC button to post code: How to use the SRC button.

To edit your post . . .

ninja13:

<CODE REMOVED>

You probably have missing brace(s) in your start() function so the compiler thinks you have defined this functions inside start()

ninja13:

<CODE REMOVED>

You have missing Braces{} within your start function. Your new functions use variables without defining them. And some of your non-void functions do-not return a value.
Reason: