a problem about living trade by EA

I have an EA and test USDJPY on past 3 years' data, it is ok

so now i attached it onto chart.

but it never trades for a long time (I have test it on this period time, it should send order), I don;t know why?

When I see the "expert", it said:"closeorder() error", why? never have an order, why and how close?

vx0532:

but it never trades for a long time (I have test it on this period time, it should send order), I don;t know why?

When I see the "expert", it said:"closeorder() error", why? never have an order, why and how close?

attach your code if you'd like, or just a recommendation for everything use journal and figure it out

vx0532:

The "closeorder() error" is probably because your EA is trying to close an order that doesn't exist, so there must be an error in your coding.

GumRai:

The "closeorder() error" is probably because your EA is trying to close an order that doesn't exist, so there must be an error in your coding.

but when i test it on history data, it never occur

GumRai:

these items are listed on EA; just as you know, I run the EA on both living trading and simulated trading together;

and simulated trading is all ok; but living trading shows above items. why?

whe does it try to close an unexisted order? when this situation occur?

Subgenius:

attach your code if you'd like, or just a recommendation for everything use journal and figure it out

i am sorry, I think I can't show my code wholly.

have you tried adjusting slippage higher? you might just have mixed up bid and ask

are your tests generating an error code?

Subgenius:

have you tried adjusting slippage higher? you might just have mixed up bid and ask

are your tests generating an error code?

never. It runs very well and have hold two orders
Reason: