How to get MT4 574 from MT4 509? - page 2

Ovo:
Though I am not a raptor:

https://forum.mql4.com/57476/page18#867044

You are not Raptor but you are Ovo....... Lol

By the way, I tried what you said .... but failed to as I can not change the program group..... may be this is the problem .....

Can you help me? Please look my all attachment and give me your kind help.

Trader_ea:
I guess the problem is, I couldn't change the "Program Group" I attached a screen shot.

How can I change it? .........Plz

Thanks much in advance ......

Why does the Program Group matter ?

Try logging in like this first to see if it gets updated . . .

Then restart MT4. If it restarts, then restarts on it's own then it is updating . . . then you can open a demo account on the demo.metaquotes.net:443 server

Hi
RaptorUK:

Why does the Program Group matter ?

Try logging in like this first to see if it gets updated . . .

Then restart MT4. If it restarts, then restarts on it's own then it is updating . . . then you can open a demo account on the demo.metaquotes.net:443 server

Hi!

I tried with login, password and demo.metaquotes.net:443 server ......but it shows invalid account then I restarted but still restarted Just like the attached file I gave here....

I again tried logging with only demo.metaquotes.net:443 server (keept login and password blank) but that also won't work!

Trader_ea:
Hi
Hi!

I tried with login, password and demo.metaquotes.net:443 server ......but it shows invalid account then I restarted but still restarted Just like the attached file I gave here....

I again tried logging with only demo.metaquotes.net:443 server (keept login and password blank) but that also won't work!

No wonder if you keep trying the port 443.

Trader_ea:
Hi

It worked for me . . .

RaptorUK:
It worked for me . . .

Indeed, so there are both 444 and 443 active now.

Ovo:

No wonder if you keep trying the port 443.

Hi Ovo!

I also tried 444. Just right now I downloaded a mt4setup.exe (485 KB) from Metaquotes.net and install in different drive and tried logging using demo.metaquotes.net:444 but then shows invalid account(show my attached). What should I do? Do I need to uninstall all MT4 then will try? Plz help.............
Files:
stepm2.zip  217 kb

Trader_ea:

Hi Ovo!

I also tried 444. Just right now I downloaded a mt4setup.exe (485 KB) from Metaquotes.net and install in different drive and tried logging using demo.metaquotes.net:444 but then shows invalid account(show my attached). What should I do? Do I need to uninstall all MT4 then will try? Plz help.............
How does the metaquotes demo know your username and password ? you need to leave these fields blank . . . try the login, then restart MT4

RaptorUK:
How does the metaquotes demo know your username and password ? you need to leave these fields blank . . . try the login, then restart MT4

Raptor, Ok.... after restarting "Open an account" Window comes like I attached. What should I do now? Do I press on cancel button then will logging using username, password and alpari server again??
Files:

Trader_ea:

Raptor, Ok.... after restarting "Open an account" Window comes like I attached. What should I do now? Do I press on cancel button then will logging using username, password and alpari server again??

Can you please attach images as Images as I have already advised . . . NOT as files.

Reason: