Manual Trading with hist. Data in the Strategy-Tester??

Hi,

has anybody here successfully traded manually on a chart in visual mode of the strategy-tester?

I have found installed and unsuccessfully tried several 'One Click Trader' like:

1) https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9294/

or 2) EasyOrderSettings v4, 3) ArmadaOneClickTrader, 4) QuickDealClient 5) MT4's own One Click Trading (boing: Market closed)

(I think those 2)-5) only work on demo- or real-accounts.)

I absolutely do not know whether it

a) never works on the strategy-tester?

b) never works if the markets are closed?

c) my installation faults?

d) the latest mt4. Build 509 isn't compatible any more?

At least I can say that I installed 1) (the HistTraining - sounds so wonderful) and managed to open its Windows-window:

HistTraining-Window

but every click on Buy or Sell.. causes the Windows-Error-Ping. In the mt4 I adjusted (and tried several versions) of the path of its dll - but nothing. In the tester journal tab I only read "HistoryTrain test started"

Has anybody managed to run and trade with hist. data in the start. tester? Please tell me what you did.

Gooly

gooly:

Hi,

has anybody here successfully traded manually on a chart in visual mode of the strategy-tester?

Yes, vHands.

RaptorUK:
Yes, vHands.

Thank you, got it and Trade_Simulator..

hhmmppff

Wish factory embedded One Click Trading were work in tester, too...
I mean: it works, but is placing trades in live instead of tester's running chart. :)

D0n:
Wish factory embedded One Click Trading were work in tester, too...
I mean: it works, but is placing trades in live instead of tester's running chart. :)
You are off topic, please relocate your post.

Why off topic? The topic is about (simulating) trading manually on a visual backtest chart. Even topic starter mentioned "One Click Trader"...
I have just came up with a hint for developers to make MT4's internal One Click Trader tool to be workable in visual backtests too.
I can't imagine anything that is more on topic than my suggestion.

I asked the service desk why their One-Click-Trading cannot be used at the startegy-tester it would be fantastic tool to improve ones trading skill.

They answered: may be later :(

Reason: