multiple orders in tha same milisecond. - page 2

VabRus: Yes, I know, I can´t open trades in sub-millisecond,
This title of YOUR post is:

multiple orders in tha same milisecond.

make up your mind.

Difficult for the broker is irrelevant. You do not have the capability to open ten trades of 0.01 lots in 10 seconds (reliably.) End of story.

WHRoeder:
This title of YOUR post is:

multiple orders in tha same milisecond.

make up your mind.

Difficult for the broker is irrelevant. You do not have the capability to open ten trades of 0.01 lots in 10 seconds (reliably.) End of story.

I need to know one thing WHRoeder, assuming I develop an EA that sends multiple pending stop orders, say 4 pending buy and 4 pending sell orders, to the trade server before the news event, can these pending orders be triggered as fast as possible during the news spike?

odomike:
I need to know one thing WHRoeder, assuming I develop an EA that sends multiple pending stop orders, say 4 pending buy and 4 pending sell orders, to the trade server before the news event, can these pending orders be triggered as fast as possible during the news spike?

And have you thought on closing the orders if the pending orders triggered and we want to close it? In those split-seconds, anything can happen which is not in favor to us, in favor to broker.

odomike: can these pending orders be triggered as fast as possible during the news spike?
They are being triggered on the brokers server. That is as fast as possible. May still take MINUTES during news to open. Buy/Sell Stops (and TP/SL) may open very far away from set price.
Reason: