MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Mobile Applications for Android Updated

Back to topics list  | 1 2 To post a new topic, please log in or register
fadyvictor 2014.10.06 11:26 #

There should be the following options :

-Add custom indicators (zigzag,hieken ,.....)
-A converter that compile mql4 codes into format compatible with mt4 android
- Same for EAs it should work on mt4 android , that will provide free vps for clients, as it will be easy to let the EA running on the android mobile or tablet and easily checked from time to time

The current mt4 android application is good but feel like trading naked , but I believe that you have excellent programmers that can make it exactly as mt4 for wiindows
Poline 2014.11.13 09:37 #

Thanks for the update!I totally agree with the comment above. The mentioned options are obvious for this app. By the way, do you have the similar application on iOS and Windows platforms? I just can recommend you a good company <link removed> that can do it for you.
syanwar 2015.03.23 12:26 #

fadyvictor:
There should be the following options :

-Add custom indicators (zigzag,hieken ,.....)
-A converter that compile mql4 codes into format compatible with mt4 android
- Same for EAs it should work on mt4 android , that will provide free vps for clients, as it will be easy to let the EA running on the android mobile or tablet and easily checked from time to time

The current mt4 android application is good but feel like trading naked , but I believe that you have excellent programmers that can make it exactly as mt4 for wiindows
I am agree for the custom indicators.

But for EA, in my common sense, we cannot expect a mobile connection reliable anyway. ;-)

Back to topics list   | 1 2  

To add comments, please log in or register