Foolproof arbitrage EA - page 2

DesertSkater:

I have looked at the Triangular Arbitrage Indicator. That is interesing. But can you give me a pointer as to how one would be able to use this indicator to trade? You have three pairs involved. One of the pair is probably lying (lagging / slightly off) but you don't know which one is right and wrong.

You are evidently failing to understand the MOST BASIC rule of Forex trading. If the system is widely published IT DOES NOT WORK! If this system was workable nobody would talk about it. They would shut up and cream off money like it was going out of fashion. The Forex market is so large you can cream off vast amounts (as a retail trader) without denting it. So, answer this question: if you had a goose that lays golden eggs would you sell it? No, you would keep quiet and make your fortune (unless you were pathologically stupid).

I made such an indicator a while ago, before I realized it was common knowledge :-(

The difference is only a few pips and that means the guys with the high speed low spread accounts have that sown up. If we try it we will get killed because a requote on one of the three pairs will almost certainly kill all the profit on the hedge. MT4 doesn't even allow simultaneous trades, so you have to open one, wait for that to complete, open the next and so on. These unaligned prices cannot last for long so you have to work fast on the open and the close. The scope for delay on 6 trades is massive and that will almost certainly be enough to kill the profit.

When you realize that the Forex market is not gong to give profit to you because you are such a deserving cause you will be one step closer to being a successful trader. It's a hard lesson and totally against all the hyped up rubbish people will try to SELL you. Look at how many Forex trainers/mentors there are out there (wanting your money). And yet what proportion of their students go on to be successful?

Reason: