Best MT4 Expert for Bitcoin

I have backtested quite a few of the most popular Experts listed on the site but have been unsuccessful in getting them to turn a profit. What is anyone else out there using with some success for Bitcoin on BTCe.com ?

Hi Swords, I am looking at trading bitcoin and have decide to try it on MT4 but where do you get the prices from? As a former professional trader, I am happy to share my experts with you. First you need to tell me are you trading manually or auto? Second, what systems do you prefer - swing, trend, scalp etc Bascially tell me what you are looking for and I'll send you the best of what Ive got.

aandragon:

Hi Swords, I am looking at trading bitcoin and have decide to try it on MT4 but where do you get the prices from? As a former professional trader, I am happy to share my experts with you. First you need to tell me are you trading manually or auto? Second, what systems do you prefer - swing, trend, scalp etc Bascially tell me what you are looking for and I'll send you the best of what Ive got.

I too have been using mt4 to trade BTC as well as Litecoins.. and no expert I have tried and backtested has produced any profits either. www.btc-e.com is where we got our MT4 and it hooks right into the site. You must have Actual USD on the site and then transfer it into MT4. Not exactly sure how that would work for someone like you. I have been mining BTC for a while and had some to play with. I am interested in any help you can give and I would be glad to offer any assistance I can give you to get started.

Naelr

The best strategy for BTC is selling. :)

swords:

I have backtested quite a few of the most popular Experts listed on the site but have been unsuccessful in getting them to turn a profit. What is anyone else out there using with some success for Bitcoin on BTCe.com ?

Have you tested this one.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Metatron77:

Have you tested this one.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Advertising is not allowed . . . . if you try again you will be Permanently BANNED.

The ONLY EA I found profitable on BTC-e MT4 is RGT 2 - find it in the downloads. Works for me in BTC/PPC/NMC. I have not found anything that works with LTC.

Tip me if RGT 2 is profitable for you. BTC 18X4ywYqiATTFsvtX2PA4wmtfx9DXQJ7qv

About Bitcoin I have got a very clear view. It can't replace gold and silver but what it can do is to reduce the price of Gold and Silver. That's where Bitcoin is amazingly great.
Reason: