Ubzen OOP Project with MAE

Ok, I cannot get self-motivated enough to complete this project on_my_own and thats why I'm starting this thread.

The Objective: Create an MAE( Maximum Adverse Excursion ) generator which reads mt4 && mt5 report. The mql_code will utilize || test the new OOP features being incorporated into the mql4 language. *** Just fyi... I do intend to sell (perhaps expanded version) upon the mql4_market should that ever open. The (basic version) codes would also be provided within this thread, why? because you guys are sooo cool, and no-one read this forum ;)

The Technical: The goal is reading those reports but I also want it reading reading those .csv reports generated by the signals. Therefore its more accurate to say it's being designed to read .csv files in the format of the signals report. I'll need to convert the html>.csv. And then the .csv > orders*. Because this must work with mt4 and mt5, I've decided to use the strategy_tester to generate the mae_per_deal. I do-not want to use dll's.

Any comments and || suggestion welcomed.

I'm already running into problems :). I created the following codes and generated a .ex4 but my current built (509) doesn't seem to like it. It deletes the ex4 file upon startup.

Have anyone managed to generate an ex4 file which worked?

Do I require a different built of the client terminal for this?

Ps: I tried reading the Russian_Forum but the Original_Thread had about 50+ pages. No clue where to look.

Class:

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#property copyright "ubzen"
#property version   "1.00"
class Report2Csv{
    private:
    public:
        Report2Csv();
        ~Report2Csv();
        void SayHello();
};
void Report2Csv::SayHello(){
    Alert("Hello_World");
}
Report2Csv::Report2Csv(){
    Alert("Constructor");
}
Report2Csv::~Report2Csv(){
    Alert("Destructor");
}

Expert:

#property copyright "ubzen"
#property version   "1.00"
#include <Report2Csv.mqh>
Report2Csv Testing;
void OnTick(){
    Testing.SayHello();
}

You need the beta version (currently 538) to use oop.

ubzen:

Ok, I cannot get self-motivated enough to complete this project on_my_own and thats why I'm starting this thread.

The Objective: Create an MAE( Maximum Adverse Excursion ) generator which reads mt4 && mt5 report. The mql_code will utilize || test the new OOP features being incorporated into the mql4 language. *** Just fyi... I do intend to sell (perhaps expanded version) upon the mql4_market should that ever open. The (basic version) codes would also be provided within this thread, why? because you guys are sooo cool, and no-one read this forum ;)

The Technical: The goal is reading those reports but I also want it reading reading those .csv reports generated by the signals. Therefore its more accurate to say it's being designed to read .csv files in the format of the signals report. I'll need to convert the html>.csv. And then the .csv > orders*. Because this must work with mt4 and mt5, I've decided to use the strategy_tester to generate the mae_per_deal. I do-not want to use dll's.

Any comments and || suggestion welcomed.

If you want to compile and test "new" mql4.5 features you need to use a compiler and terminal that supports them . . . not the current 509 mql4 build tools . . . you will find info on how to get them in this Russian thread, we aren't supposed to have them yet, we aren't worthy: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/147679

Thanks guys... I'm reading those thread now. Hope this doesn't kill my excitement.

ubzen:
Thanks guys... I'm reading those thread now. Hope this doesn't kill my excitement.
It just made me annoyed . . . I wonder why we get information about what is going on later than the Russians ? preferential treatment for the Market/Signals/etc ?

RaptorUK: It just made me annoyed . . . I wonder why we get information about what is going on later than the Russians ? preferential treatment for the Market/Signals/etc ?

What can I say, I feel your pain . I might have to result to programming this in mql5 and just wait til mql4 work out the bugs. Then I have to move this thread to mql5.com. Oh well.. cool peoples over there too.

For those interested in following this project, follow link here.

is beta 5.40 not reliable enough yet ?

SDC: is beta 5.40 not reliable enough yet ?
Nope. Imo it'll be reliable when they decide to make it available without Google_Translate.

MQ put instructions how to update 509 to the beta test here on our forum about a week ago which is how I got it, then for some reason they took the thread down.

Reason: