Password for stopping the operation of an EA???

Hello,

I want mql4 code to set and password to protect my EA from stopping,if someone want to stop the running of EA, i want a windows which want user password. if the password match then it stop work otherwise not.

Please help me to give such code

itriad:

Hello,

I want mql4 code to set and password to protect my EA from stopping,if someone want to stop the running of EA, i want a windows which want user password. if the password match then it stop work otherwise not.

Please help me to give such code

Lock the PC and set a password to unlock and set a password for the screen saver.

@raptorUK

if I ask it, it's not because a 6 years old kid want to play on my computer!!!

is for risk control of my 2 MANUAL traders working for me, they work with MT4 manual trading only.

what i want is and EA how ONLY DO THIS JOB>> if my traders start with 1000€ of AccountEquity, and if they reach 1000€ of profit,block trading until i withdraw 1000€ to prevent them to trade with 2000€.

if no password to stop EA,the trader click to switch off EA, after he can trade with 2000€,that's it !!!!!

Best regards

in other words with a pictures,if someone click stop EA, a password is needed

Can't be done. Protect the computer like RaptorUK said. Or open a VPS and put the EA on a separate terminal there.
Reason: