Could not launch the compiler

Hello,

Everytime I hit the "Compile" button I get "Could not launch the compiler".
How to solve the problem? Thank you.

First, open the MACD.Sample.mq4 or Moving.Average.mq4 experts. Then run the compiler. If you still get that message, reinstall the MetaEditor.

Relative:
First, open the MACD.Sample.mq4 or Moving.Average.mq4 experts. Then run the compiler. If you still get that message, reinstall the MetaEditor.

Thank you. I tried but still not working.
How do I reinstall MetaEditor alone without reinstall the complete MT4 platform? Thank you.

Reinstall the complete MT4 to the same folder it is in now. Your settings and saves will not lost.

Relative:
Reinstall the complete MT4 to the same folder it is in now. Your settings and saves will not lost.

Thanks Relative. If you know what causes this error, I'd really appreciate it! I don't want to repeat the same mistake. I'm wondering if it's coz I don't save first but hit compile straight away after editing? Btw, it happens twice on version 202 and never happened before.

Your welcome. I don't know the cause of your issue. I just tried to guess absolve the problem.

Relative:
Your welcome. I don't know the cause of your issue. I just tried to guess absolve the problem.

Hi

I've done all you suggestions, but I still get the message "Could not launch the Compiler". Could you please help me?

hi,

do you have McAffe virusscan installed? It is possible that it thinks, that metatrader is a trojan (virus) therefor the programm
deletes metatrader.

To debug:
Shutdown your McAfee virusscan
install metatrader again
check if you can compile it.

br
fari
Reason: