Adding script (or anything) to response over other indicator's alert

Hello.
A beginner trader is here.

I'm currently using MT4 together with mobile (iOS) version of MT4 to monitor my trade.

My question is:

Someone gave me an indicator. It's an EX4 file. I know it's illegal to decompile copyrighted program. The EX4 file has alert (sound) function &I find it useful for me as long as I'm watching the monitor. Is it possible to create any script / indicator / EA to response each time the EX4 alert with sound, so I can receive either mail notification or push notification (via mobile MT4)?

Thank you.

No

You might if the alert is triggered by a condition that you can identify by the values of the indicator buffer(s).

WHRoeder:
No
I see. Thank you for reply.

SDC:

You might if the alert is triggered by a condition that you can identify by the values of the indicator buffer(s).

If that so, I can't. Because I don't know what's the condition of the EX5 file. Anyway, the EX4 alert is just nice.

titanbullet:
If that so, I can't. Because I don't know what's the condition of the EX5 file. Anyway, the EX4 alert is just nice.
I mean EX4. Not EX5.

titanbullet:

is an arrow placed on the chart at the same time as the alert?

If so, it may be possible to identify when a new object type has been added, then send an alert.

GumRai:

is an arrow placed on the chart at the same time as the alert?

If so, it may be possible to identify when a new object type has been added, then send an alert.

Yes. The symbol appear and it's alert with sound. How to add the program to send me alert? Can you please to guide me?

titanbullet:
Yes. The symbol appear and it's alert with sound. How to add the program to send me alert? Can you please to guide me?

I have the same problem ....SHI SIGNAL ARROW indicator... and in the edit menu under ' SoundFilename ' is the alert.wave file, but how to get it to activate push notification ????

titanbullet:

Sorry, for some reason I did not see your reply. I guess that as the post is over 2 months ago, you have either sorted your problem or moved on?

yusnizamyusof:

Hello GumRai,

i face the same problem . hope you can give the solution here for above problem 

If an arrow is drawn by an indicator. You can code another indicator to detect when an arrow is drawn and then send an alert. The arrow may be drawn by a buffer, so check the buffer value(s) with iCustom. If the arrow is drawn as an object, then check for a new object on the bar. Normally you can recognise how the indicator names the objects.
Reason: