Issues with push notifications to android over last 24 hours?

As of last night I noticed my trade signal alerts sent push to my android phone stopped coming through. If I open up MT4 on my phone, sometimes it will give me the alerts but all the past alerts come through at once. Never had any issues with this before. Any thoughts on what may be causing this? I even deleted and reinstalled MT4 on my phone, made no difference. Even test messages from MT4 are held up and arrive awhile later with other alerts when I open the app on my phone.

Does metaquotes have a place where they show the status of the push messaging service? Maybe its on their end? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

azFIN:

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Contact the Service Desk

RaptorUK:
Contact the Service Desk

Thanks, submitted that on the service desk. Hopefully can get an answer, not possible for me to trade a work without that working for me.

Submitted the service desk question but have been trying to figure out the issue on my own. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 which has never had issues receiving push alerts sent from my custom indicators when I have a trade signal. After deleting/reinstalling MT4 on my phone, the alerts were still only coming through when I open up MT4 for the first time after a restart of my phone. They all come through at once and all at the same time, the only way to get anymore is to restart the phone and MT4 next time an alert is sent. I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet that I added MT4 to just to check. Using a new metaquotes ID, the tablet had the same exact issue. I have also tested out push alerts from other apps (Gmail, Snapchat) and have had no issues with those coming through immediately as they should.

Has anyone had similar issues or thoughts on what could cause this? Thank you.

azFIN:

Has anyone had similar issues or thoughts on what could cause this? Thank you.

Forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Who can share experiences with Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID?

Renat, 2013.08.20 nine fifty-seven

This was the result of our tests transition to IPv6. Soon all our sites will be available for IPv6 protocols.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

That must of been the issue. Started getting my alerts in the middle of the night again. Thanks for your responses.

Did this happen again my notifications habe stopped right out of the blue.
Reason: