My EA is Sending too many Orders for MetaQuotes to Handle PLEASE HELP ASAP

So my friend and I created an EA that is profitable and its sends a ton of pending orders and opens a ton of orders. We were told we were opening as much as 100 orders a minute. We need to know what the maximum order send/ open limit is so that we can run this without them shutting us down. Please get back to me ASAP. Very Important!

Thank You

Jared1256:

So my friend and I created an EA that is profitable and its sends a ton of pending orders and opens a ton of orders. We were told we were opening as much as 100 orders a minute. We need to know what the maximum order send/ open limit is so that we can run this without them shutting us down. Please get back to me ASAP. Very Important!

Probably a lot less than 100 per minute . . . shouldn't your Broker be telling you how many it's OK for you to send ?

They never told me. They said I need to get the specifics from Metaquotes but from what I hear, metaquotes never gets back to people about anything.

Jared1256:
They never told me. They said I need to get the specifics from Metaquotes but from what I hear, metaquotes never gets back to people about anything.
How can you tell when a Broker doesn't know what they are talking about ? they reply to your email . . . you can try MetaQuotes via the Service Desk

RaptorUK:
How can you tell when a Broker doesn't know what they are talking about ? they reply to your email . . . you can try MetaQuotes via the Service Desk

Where do I find the service desk?

Jared1256:

Where do I find the service desk?
Do you see the writing in Blue in bold underlined ? that is what is known as a hyperlink, if you click it things happen . . . try it.

Metaquotes is NOT your broker. The limit is set by your broker. Most brokers only allow 100 or 1,000 orders TOTAL. Your friend and you created a BROKEN EA, fix it.

It's not broken. I was working perfectly. We were making profits for hours. Metaquotes called our broker who called me and said metaquotes told them directly to disable our accounts. You are wrong.

Jared1256:
It's not broken. I was working perfectly. We were making profits for hours. Metaquotes called our broker who called me and said metaquotes told them directly to disable our accounts. You are wrong.
how do you tell when your Broker is lying ? their lips move . . .

Jared1256:

Thank You

Can i get your EA to test it ??

Probably he is already bankrupt - he asks 3 years ago..
Reason: