Bid ERROR...

Bid ERROR ....
When I try to run my EA, the tester shows the "trade panel" and the actual Bid price, in real market...not the bid correspondihg to the EA time...it happpen with the Bid value when I try to use it in the EA.Is it ppossible to disable the panel?...How can I get the Bid value?....can some one help...? thanx.

I really can't understand your post.

Are you referring to when you are using the Strategy Tester?

By "Trade panel" do you mean the terminal window or maybe the chart?

ElPracti:
Bid ERROR ....
When I try to run my EA, the tester shows the "trade panel" and the actual Bid price, in real market...not the bid correspondihg to the EA time...it happpen with the Bid value when I try to use it in the EA.Is it ppossible to disable the panel?...How can I get the Bid value?....can some one help...? thanx.
Not all Indicators work in the Strategy Tester, the Strategy Tester is designed to test Strategies, EAs, not Indicators. You can try replacing Bid with Close[0] in your Indicator

ElPracti:

No idea what you are talking about. What is a "trade panel"? post an image?

Are you running the tester? In visual mode? Everything else on the screen is irrelevant to what the EA 'sees'.

Thank you for remember me the difference between Indicators and Experts....case solved....I just put the file in experts and it works properly.Thnx a lot again, after a cuple of years programming sometimes things becomes thicky.Be Lucky&Happy.

TRADE PANEL

"trade panel" We call it the one-click.

Just close it. Shouldn't be shown on the visual tester anyway.

WHRoeder:

"trade panel" We call it the one-click.

Just close it. Shouldn't be shown on the visual tester anyway.

Thnx a lot....I`ve solved the problem.
Reason: