Exporting pivot point to excel - page 2

dhylon :

Hi Boeing747

If can help me

Thank you very much

I am using this indicator for pivot point

Hi dhylon;

I am sorry. But you have given me file "EX4", which I can not open. Please give me file "MQ4", or confirm you want to use these formuls of the daily_pivot_points:

Pivot = ( High + Low + Close ) / 3;

Range = High - Low;

Resistance1 = 2 * Pivot - Low;

Resistance2 = Pivot + Range;

Resistance3 = Resistance1 + Range;

Support1 = 2 * Pivot - High;

Support2 = Pivot - Range;

Support3 = Support1 - Range;

Or write your formuls. OK?

Boeing747 :

Hi dhylon;

I am sorry. But you have given me file "EX4", which I can not open. Please give me file "MQ4", or confirm you want to use these formuls of the daily_pivot_points:

Pivot = ( High + Low + Close ) / 3;

Range = High - Low;

Resistance1 = 2 * Pivot - Low;

Resistance2 = Pivot + Range;

Resistance3 = Resistance1 + Range;

Support1 = 2 * Pivot - High;

Support2 = Pivot - Range;

Support3 = Support1 - Range;

Or write your formuls. OK?

How are you Boeing
Very stranger but I don't have here this indicator with extension .mq4. I resolved to search other that is good for me. This have extension .mq4
Thank you
Files:
pivots.mq4  6 kb

dhylon :

How are you Boeing
Very stranger but I don't have here this indicator with extension .mq4. I resolved to search other that is good for me. This have extension .mq4
Thank you

Hi. I'm fine and I hope you are fine too. I have one question for you. Do you want to have a column "Date in Form YYYY-MM-DD" in a file.csv?

'

Boeing747 :

Hi. I'm fine and I hope you are fine too. I have one question for you. Do you want to have a column "Date in Form YYYY-MM-DD" in a file.csv?

'

Good morning Boeing

Ok the format YYYY-MM-DD is good. I am working in my studies with time 5 minutes.

Thank you by your attention. You are a good person because help others. Me too like to help the persons when I can. This is very good for the spirit.

dhylon :

Good morning Boeing

Ok the format YYYY-MM-DD is good. I am working in my studies with time 5 minutes.

Thank you by your attention. You are a good person because help others. Me too like to help the persons when I can. This is very good for the spirit.

Good day Dhylon.

Please look at this script for export daily pivot points to excel . I think, you wonted such script. Am I right ? If I have done it not so as you want, please don't hesitate to write to me and I shall try to redo that script.

Files:
exp.mq4  4 kb

Boeing747 :

Bom dia Dhylon.

Por favor, olhe esse script para exportação pontos do pivô diários para excel. Eu acho que, você wonted tal script. Estou certo? Se eu fiz, não, de modo que você quer, por favor, não hesite em escrever-me e eu vou tentar refazer esse script.

Boeing,

I used the script seems to work. I see the message that the file was created but I don't know where the CSV is recorded to open with Excel.

dhylon :

Boeing,

I used the script seems to work. I see the message that the file was created but I don't know where the CSV is recorded to open with Excel.

How are you Dhylon?

Please open explorer and choose the cataloge or the directory of the client terminal, then open the folder "Experts", then open the folder "Files". You can find your file.csv in a last folder .

Local disk ( C: ) > Program Files > Terminal > Experts > Files

Boeing747 :

How are you Dhylon?

Please open explorer and choose the cataloge or the directory of the client terminal, then open the folder "Experts", then open the folder "Files". You can find your file.csv in a last folder .

Local disk ( C: ) > Program Files > Terminal > Experts > Files

Great Boeing

Worked very well. Congratulation! You are the dude!

One question, your script can save to excel the pivot of day, but how can I for example, to export my chart 5 minutes and the pivot of last day? My studies are about this. I use a chart 5 minutes with pivot of last day. So to stay very good is necessary to export: chart 5 minutes, date, time, O,H,L,C, Volume and the pivot points (last day).

It is very difficult to do?

Thank you friend

Note: The CSV file is recording in:

AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\FXDD Malta - MetaTrader 4\experts\files, and not in program files Terminal

dhylon : in: AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\FXDD Malta - MetaTrader 4\experts\files, and not in program files Terminal
Because the program was install in \program file* on Vista/7/8. Install outside that and they are all together and you do have UAC and other hard to diagnose problems.

dhylon :

Great Boeing

Worked very well. Congratulation! You are the dude!

One question, your script can save to excel the pivot of day, but how can I for example, to export my chart 5 minutes and the pivot of last day? My studies are about this. I use a chart 5 minutes with pivot of last day. So to stay very good is necessary to export: chart 5 minutes, date, time, O,H,L,C, Volume and the pivot points (last day).

It is very difficult to do?

Thank you friend

Note: The CSV file is recording in:

AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\FXDD Malta - MetaTrader 4\experts\files, and not in program files Terminal

Hi Dhylon. You are welcome. I like to help my friend ))

I think it is not very difficult to do.

I shall try to make a such script. But I have some questions :

Do you want to have columns in a file.csv for chart 5 minutes, date, time, O,H,L,C, Volume and the pivot points only for last day, or would you like to have it for all history ( on a chart 5 minutes ) up to last day?

And what is a last day for you? Is it yesterday = last day, or today = last day ? Unfortunately my Eng is very bad...

So as to export to a CSV last date for time, O,H,L,C,Volume and for a pivot points during all a daily session in each 5 minutes, or in each other interval,it is necessary to use an indicator or an expert for a such purpose.

While there are ticks in my MT4 I shall begin to make first version of this indicator for example. Tomorrow is last working day of a week

This is the first version of a script. I could not make an indicator, because, when the file.csv is opened with an excel, an indicator can not open a file.csv and to work with it. So you should use that script very often

during a session, and I think it is not convenient variant for you. And I don't know how to decide this problem

Files:
exp2.mq4  5 kb
Reason: