Date displayed in the Optimization report

When you save a Back-test report in MT4 you clearly see the date period used in the back-testing.

Am I missing something or is this information simply missing in a saved MT4 Optimization report?!

Thanks for your help! :-)

I discovered that the html tag <!--TESTSUMMARY--> of the "OptimizationReport.htm" template, which is supposed to contain the date period information among other things, is not working...

I remember to have read about a proper way to log MT4 bugs on the MT5 website. Could someone please send me the link for that, please?! Tried to search for it in the Forum but could not find it...

Thanks in advance! :-)

pipnotic:

I discovered that the html tag <!--TESTSUMMARY--> of the "OptimizationReport.htm" template, which is supposed to contain the date period information among other things, is not working...

I remember to have read about a proper way to log MT4 bugs on the MT5 website. Could someone please send me the link for that, please?! Tried to search for it in the Forum but could not find it...

Logon to the mql5 forum,  if you don't have a user ID you will need to register.  Once logged in go to your Profile,  then on the left hand side of the page there is a link to the Service Desk.

Awesome, RaptorUK, thanks a lot! 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: