Help needed in setting Weekly monthy quarterly H-L alerts

Hi all

I need some guidance in setting alerts for Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly High-Low of any pair in MT4.

I am not a programmer or expert user or MT4. What I con do is calculate and set W-M-Q alerts manually for each and every pair .

But problem is that… Calculating these W,M,Q high-low is too time consuming and if I start setting those alerts to individual pairs that will eat up further more time.

If any expert here suggest me any short cut method where by I can get it done in optimal time I would be grateful to him.

Thks Rgds

Sac 

sac777:

Hi all

I need some guidance in setting alerts for Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly High-Low of any pair in MT4.

I am not a programmer or expert user or MT4. What I con do is calculate and set W-M-Q alerts manually for each and every pair .

But problem is that… Calculating these W,M,Q high-low is too time consuming and if I start setting those alerts to individual pairs that will eat up further more time.

If any expert here suggest me any short cut method where by I can get it done in optimal time I would be grateful to him.

That is a simplee question to answer,  go here:  MT4 code written quickly

RaptorUK:
That is a simplee question to answer, go here: MT4 code written quickly

thanks for the link, but it is not that easy to search for the solution there... if you could be so kind to post the exact topic if know then i would be grateful to you.

Rgds

sac777: thanks for the link, but it is not that easy to search for the solution there...
There is nothing to search for there - He gave you option #3. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: