Problem with order expiraton date

I wrote EA to place pending order with expiration 10 days and everything is fine when I'm testing strategy with tester. But when I put EA on grapfic (demo account), placed order expires the same day at 23:59 with label "expires [good for day]" in Account history.

Extract from EA code:

int exp;
exp=TimeCurrent()+PERIOD_D1*60*10;
OrderSend ( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lot, _OpenPriceLevel,5, _StopLossLevel, _TakeProfitLevel, "", _MagicNumber,exp,Green)

Please help me to understand why order expires the same day. Thank you in advance.

Probably, you try place pending orders on CFD's chart/symbol ? In that case message "expires [good for day]" usually appears. See the trade specification(reglament) .

Rosh:
Probably, you try place pending orders on CFD's chart/symbol ? In that case message "expires [good for day]" usually appears. See the trade specification(reglament) .
Yes, I used CFD's chart and I can't find any limitations for setting pending orders in reglament (I use RealTrade terminal). What kind of limitation could be? And is it possible to set order in CFD "good till cancel"?

I found this terms and then translated by google.com

Type holds warrants contractual difference (CFD) is not GTC (Good till cancelled) and they removed a broker at the end of the trading day. Exceptions include EP # and # ENQ, which traded around the clock.

Rosh:
I found this terms and then translated by google.com

Type holds warrants contractual difference (CFD) is not GTC (Good till cancelled) and they removed a broker at the end of the trading day. Exceptions include EP # and # ENQ, which traded around the clock.

Thank you a lot :) Could you attach this file with this regulations or to give me a link?
And is it normal that tester ignores such regulations and proceeds testing without errors?:)

I lose that link (not Real trade site), try search yourself in google with keywords "good for day cancell order".
Reason: