Alternate Function for IndicatorCounted() - page 3

GoS,

Truth is, I already bypass iCustom because this problem has been a problem for me for awhile.

So I embed the indicator code for each indicator into the EA so no log files growing huge. But there must be a better way than having to have access to the .mq4, and Using 3 sets of Array functions to reverse each array, resize each array, and reverse each array again, putting them to direction the were before, each tick.

This is replacing the need to have buffers since they can be seen as arrays and get what I need, but it doesn't replace IndicatorCounted . There is actually IndCounted array code out there somewhere which takes care of the problem of IndicatorCounted not being able to be able to be used in EAs, and replaces it so that not all bars of an indicator need counted each tick. But it doesn't work if using more than one symbol.

So it does all bars each time for each symbol regardless. It takes up too much CPU, and there should be a way to do this, since iCustom results in huge log files because it does call all 28 pairs each second for each indicator and buffer used, which is why I already do the cumbersome workaround that I do. I just figured there would be a way, like putting indicator into library folder and accessing the buffers another way than using iCustom (because of what I have said in this post, anyone reading it knows I can't use iCustom and the reasons why, which means I have had to have the mq4 in all cases in m AllPairs EA).

Thanks anyways GoS. I appreciate your input. 

Kindest  regards,

Don 

Actually it looks like Class CiCustom in includes folder is for getting data from indicator. But it doesn't show an example and I don't know how to use. Anybody able to give an example of how to use this?

Thanks!

Kindest regards,

Don 

Here's one method:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/technicalindicators/customindicator

Here's another method:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/741 

No one have an practical knowledge of using either method even if they are not well documented, they are documented, and MQL4 being upgraded these do apply to MQL4 now and not just MQL5, correct?

Kindest regards,

Don 

Reason: