Meta Editor on Meta 4 Stopped Compiling - page 4

akhmadfx3:

Yesterday i test an EA in tick tester build 500 with tick history quality 90%, but now  tick history quality become n/a with the same EA and same pairs in tester and not edited EA before test , ?

Strange....?, yeah maybe,

So today you tested with a different timeframe compared to yesterday.

no, in the same time frame, i've been working testing every EA about last 1 years, but this is make me headache.

i know if i tested in different time frame will have bad tick data quality sometimes  , and  i know about how to test EA correctly.

forget it, maybe some of code in EA can make tester quality become n/a, and i found that, strange, yesterday is ok, but today i must remove all of my technical analysis code for get 90% tick data quality.

the problem is some code in EA maybe, and problem is in MT4 build 500 i dont know.

thanks for ur fast reply, 

akhmadfx3:

no, in the same time frame, i've been working testing every EA about last 1 years, but this is make me headache.

i know if i tested in different time frame will have bad tick data quality sometimes  , and  i know about how to test EA correctly.

forget it, maybe some of code in EA can make tester quality become n/a, and i found that, strange, yesterday is ok, but today i must remove all of my technical analysis code for get 90% tick data quality.

the problem is some code in EA maybe, and problem is in MT4 build 500 i dont know.

Modeling quality has nothing to do with your EA just your History Data and the timeframe used.

bug in MT4 build 500, compiled ex4 files in Windows8 

C:\Users\Mijo\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\FxPro - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators
C:\Users\Mijo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent

mijo121:

bug in MT4 build 500, compiled ex4 files in Windows8 

C:\Users\Mijo\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\FxPro - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators
C:\Users\Mijo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent
What bug ?  UAC ?  thats a Windows thing . . .

ok while new mt4 build 500 just not show where is error in code ? but show 0 error, 0 warning

mijo121:
ok while new mt4 build 500 just not show where is error in code ? but show 0 error, 0 warning
Please post a few snippets of your code . . .

example in code extern string Long1     = true;
when i compile 0 error 0 warning :-D
RaptorUK:
Please post a few snippets of your code . . .

example in code extern string Long1     = true;
when i compile 0 error 0 warning :-D

1. Reinstall outside of \program files* - Remove that problem
  2. add a intentional error and compile - If the ex4 still exists, you are not compiling that source (in that directory)
Reason: