How to disable One Click execution with terminal window of latest MT4?

I can see a close button next to every open trading position within terminal window of MT4.. Is there any way to disable this close button??

ahamed:
I can see a close button next to every open trading position within terminal window of MT4.. Is there any way to disable this close button??

Sorry no, I don't think it can be disabled.  Yo should meake this suggestion to metaquotes,  the more people that ask the more chance there is of something being done.

If you want to make suggestions login to the mql5 forum  (register if you don't have a login)  then go to your Profile,  look to the left side of the page and click the   Service Desk   link,  you can post your suggestions via this Service Desk link. 

I second this motion (if understand correctly).  I don't want to use one-click trading, but it keeps opening a pop-up to ask me for permission to do one-click trading.  I don't see an option on the pop-up to "do not show this again"!  It's frustrating.  I hope someone will change this so that it can be disabled.  If I wanted one-click trading, I would go into the settings and opt for that, but it keeps asking me over and over!!!

I third this motion!! An option to disable it is a must. Whenever I click to drag a price label, the Fibonacci tool, or horizontal lines - if too close to a stop or take profit level, MT4 keeps thinking I want to modify my trade. Very frustrating :( 

JPS:
I third this motion!! An option to disable it is a must. Whenever I click to drag a price label, the Fibonacci tool, or horizontal lines - if too close to a stop or take profit level, MT4 keeps thinking I want to modify my trade. Very frustrating :( 
Did you raise a Service Desk ticket ?

RaptorUK:

Sorry no, I don't think it can be disabled. Yo should meake this suggestion to metaquotes, the more people that ask the more chance there is of something being done.

If you want to make suggestions login to the mql5 forum (register if you don't have a login) then go to your Profile, look to the left side of the page and click the Service Desk link, you can post your suggestions via this Service Desk link.

I like one click execution but one problem. It does not allow me to manually close the order partially. Many a time I want to partially close the order but I can not do. One click execution choice should be simply somewhere in options box

7325453863:
I like one click execution but one problem. It does not allow me to manually close the order partially. Many a time I want to partially close the order but I can not do. One click execution choice should be simply somewhere in options box
How do you want to close partially with 1-click ? You have to use the standard way : right-click on the trade you want to close partially, select Close order in th popup menu. Modify the volume on the opening window.

Method 1: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/setup/setup_trade

Method 2: ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_ONE_CLICK,0,false);
Trade - Client Terminal Settings - MetaTrader 4 Help
Trade - Client Terminal Settings - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Settings used for orders opening are grouped in this tab. Parameters input here facilitate opening of orders and cannot cause critical changes in...
Reason: