New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 12

angevoyageur:

I don't have this problem, can you tell us how to reproduce it ? Do you have this problem with all scripts or only with 1 script ?

I have check and it comes from my script. More precisely, this script import a dll and runs correctly after. But when i close MT4, i have a error message (MT4 has stopped...). When i click to have more details, it comes from the dll which was unloaded.

It seems that this new version of MT4 has changed some rules regarding script using dll.

Have you hear about it ?

georges75:

I have check and it comes from my script. More precisely, this script import a dll and runs correctly after. But when i close MT4, i have a error message (MT4 has stopped...). When i click to have more details, it comes from the dll which was unloaded.

It seems that this new version of MT4 has changed some rules regarding script using dll.

Have you hear about it ?

Maybe your DLL has an issue with the latest build of MT4, contact the author of the DLL for support.  My code which uses a DLL still functions in the same way in Build 500.

RaptorUK:
Maybe your DLL has an issue with the latest build of MT4, contact the author of the DLL for support.  My code which uses a DLL still functions in the same way in Build 500.

Thanks for your help

i have been using metatrader since mt3, now almost 10 years and have never had a single complaint..... untill today..... i can not express how dissappointed i am in version 500..... there needs to be a stripped down version option..... some of us can code and do not need all this version 500 crap...... it only gets in the way...... it's a nusiance.... it interferes....h

hayseed:
i have been using metatrader since mt3, now almost 10 years and have never had a single complaint..... untill today..... i can not express how dissappointed i am in version 500..... there needs to be a stripped down version option..... some of us can code and do not need all this version 500 crap...... it only gets in the way...... it's a nusiance.... it interferes....h
Very constructive post, but what is your problem actually ?

angevoyageur:
Very constructive post, but what is your problem actually ?

it was just a comment...... and it is, as you say, my problem...... and i dealt with it yesterday in the proper manner..... there is nothing wrong with moving on...... i have..... yall take care, wish everyone good tradin....h

Yea, been using this and thinking it was some effort on the part of my broker to create helpful EAs that help trading, didn't know it's the Big Brother.

Thanks a lot for such wonderful job.

precap2:

Yea, been using this and thinking it was some effort on the part of my broker to create helpful EAs that help trading, didn't know it's the Big Brother.

Thanks a lot for such wonderful job.

Do you know or care what breach of license agreement means ?

I've mq4 file, generated from Encog. My "Compile" button is disabled for this file. Is this the same issue as with "trying to predict whether code is stolen"?

NightWalker:
I've mq4 file, generated from Encog. My "Compile" button is disabled for this file. Is this the same issue as with "trying to predict whether code is stolen"?
Post a few snippets of "your" code please.
Reason: