Can MetaTrader send SMS?

Is there a way to set MT to send SMS to my cellphone through a connected cellphone or GSM modem?

I need this option (instead of sending email) because my connection is lost sometimes and MT cannot send emails then.

Quote from article Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System

For sms messages to be sent, you have to specify the email address provided by your cellular operator in the "To:" field. To use the operator's SMTP server as such, you have to verify its settings on the operator's website or at the accounts department. At that, please keep in mind that not all cellular operators permit to use their SMTP servers without calling to POP3 servers.

I read the article.
but this function need internet connection. I need a SMS notifaction when the connection is lost, the program then cannot use this feature and send out email.

I lost more than 10% of my money because the connection is lost and my EA cannot function :(

There is "Disconnect" event. Assign to this event (main menu - Tools - Options - Events tab) some exe-file instead of sound "disconnect.wav". This exe should send sms to your cell phone.

I develop the system for sending sms message in MetaTrader with cell phone/ If anybody intresting, then write on my ICQ 208902184

user32 wrote >>
I develop the system for sending sms message in MetaTrader with cell phone/ If anybody intresting, then write on my ICQ 208902184

I´m interesting in this. Could you help me?

Have you considered a Virtual private server Ali? I have freinds who lose connections all the time! I was able to get then connected 100% with zero loses. I do not charge you for this! If you require my help then pm me soon!

stringo:
Quote from article Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System

For sms messages to be sent, you have to specify the email address provided by your cellular operator in the "To:" field. To use the operator's SMTP server as such, you have to verify its settings on the operator's website or at the accounts department. At that, please keep in mind that not all cellular operators permit to use their SMTP servers without calling to POP3 servers.

I'd explain it slightly differently, since POP3 and SMTP connections operate independently of each other.

Authentication has always been required in POP3 (for obvious reasons).

Whilst many service providers used to offer unauthenticated smtp access, the explosion in the amount of spam and the relaying of this spam has caused most service providers to also require authentication to use their smtp services.

In order to send SMS from within the MetaTrader platform (without using an external DLL etc.), you should configure the email tab with a To: address which equates to your service provider's 'email to SMS' gateway (if they provide such a service). Generally the structure of this address is something like <your mobile number>@<gateway name>.<telco name>.com

user32 wrote >>
I develop the system for sending sms message in MetaTrader with cell phone/ If anybody intresting, then write on my ICQ 208902184

yes can you pls send me info. on how to set this up.

I do not understand, if the all problem is because of losing the Internet connection, so what will these solutions, which also involves sending SMS over the Internet

Reason: