One click entry and exit on MQ4, as well as moving SL and TP

Dear all,

can someone please help me upgrade my platform to be able to enter/exit trades with one click, and also move stop loss and take profit with just one click. 

If your broker has one click - download from your broker.

Search the code base for a visual EA

Create or modify scripts to do what you want and assign them to keys

can someone please help me
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

Wasn't even dreaming of enslaving anyone, but, in that regard, thanks for your bluntness, i'll try to accomplish the latter two as I obviously mistakenly thought the former could have been accomplished here.

be easy son. 

can someone please send me the downloading link for :

One click entry and exit on MQ4, as well as moving SL and TP

Download MetaTrader 5 build 1730 with new trader features
Download MetaTrader 5 build 1730 with new trader features
  • www.metatrader5.com
Create your own securities index or copy instruments from your investment portfolio. Charts of synthetic symbols can be analyzed using technical indicators and objects. The new functionality will help find new trading opportunities and implement them. Simple as that. Specify a calculation formula based on existing symbols for the platform to...

Smenkhare: can someone please send me the downloading link
  1. There is no link. Enable options (control-O) -> trading -> one click trading.
  2. or use my EA GUI EA for MT4: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5

Hello, I have a EA that opens a buy and sell market execution at a specific hour or time I would like to add seconds please assist 

0792290003 Malivha: I would like to add seconds please assist
  1. Don't hijack other posts with your off-topic.
  2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. Show us your attempt and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.
Reason: