mt4gui

Anybody here with the latest experiences with the new version of mt4gui?
I wonder why the tool is free, if the scope of the application is so great. The menus can be integrated into the MT4 menu. I.e. it must be used to access the code of MT4. Fx1.net is paid by Metaquotes?
What information does the DDL sends out?
The code is secret. Why, if he is still can use freely?
Which the user's data is transmitted to where?

Its pure WinAPI. WinAPI is very powerful framework which can do everything. WinAPI has been developed to make such things possible. We are WinAPI experts thats not more and not less.

Why free? Every little extern program costs money. Since there is a large and important program for many users, so why free? Tell me that!
Once the dll starts multiple connections are opened. Once it goes to 173.194.44.87, based in San Francisco near San Jose. Why?
Then connect to piripiri083.startdedicatet.com is prepared. This is attached to an ISP in Germany. Why?

Its simple 1 line adbar attached and that ip is the webserver for adbar. We dont send any personalized information, its simple 1 line advertising connection. That is why its free. 

So your MT4GUI displays ads?

Duh, that's what he said.

When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic for this forum.

Reason: