Poll: will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?

While interacting with sellers of signals and trading applications, we have decided to launch the affiliate program. It allows all sellers to interest MQL5.community members in promoting their products and signals. Thus, both sellers and promoters will benefit from the program. Sellers will receive more program downloads and increased sales volumes, as well as more Subscribers. Promoters will gain additional profit from sellers.

We would like to know your opinion on the affiliate program. Since all registered MQL5.com members and sellers are able to take part in it, each single vote counts. So, log in MQL5.commmunity and select the best answer to the question "Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?" Thank you in advance!

Best regards, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

I certainly agree with this affiliate program..

Of course with this affiliate program, it will greatly assist all seller & signal Provider for more concentration on trading, while for marketing/promo will handled by people who are experts / focus to marketing.

What is mql5? And why are they posting this on a mql4 forum?

Russell # :
What is mql5? And why are they posting this on a mql4 forum?

mql5 community.. which is the organization that hosts the forum you are writing right now.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

mql5 community.. which is the organization that hosts the forum you are writing right now.

Note that this post is 9 years old. Back then MQL4 forum and MQL5 forum were separate.

I don't know if this affiliate program actually exists now.

Keith Watford # :

Note that this post is 9 years old. Back then MQL4 forum and MQL5 forum were separate.

I don't know if this affiliate program actually exists now.

my answer was more of an answer to the second part of the question.

And yes, it expired in 2016.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/69957

Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed - Affiliate, Market and Signals to be closed soon
Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed - Affiliate, Market and Signals to be closed soon
  • www.mql5.com
Affiliate program in market and signals to be closed. Community services, the affiliate program is to be closed soon. But i think, mql5 should take more stable option for affiliate market. Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий
Reason: