MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options

Hi!

I´m using MT4 to analyse market signals and at the moment I made manually binary options trades with my broker on their website.
To test the signals if there are correct and brings profit, I would like to automatize these analysis and in case made automatic binary trades like 60-second-trades.
Exists in MT4 any functions to made binary options trades like CALL / PUT setting also an expiration-time?
Obviously this is important, expecially when I use
60-second-trades.

If MT4 offers this functions, do you know a broker who provide trading with MT4
and also allows trading with binary options?

And If these functions doesn´t exists, do you think that would be also integrated in the future?

Thanks

There are no such functions. Mt4 is being phased out for mt5. I'm not aware of any brokers offering binary options on mt4.

ubzen:
There are no such functions. Mt4 is being phased out for mt5. I'm not aware of any brokers offering binary options on mt4.

Is there also the possibility that MT5 will offer there options in the near future?

No mind readers here and you are off topic (Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden.)

Open market Watch select show all

and you will see what the broker offers

Call/Put  options i have never seen

futures with expiration-time i have seen

dax dow cac beans oil also

and i have seen a broker who had some nasdaq notations 

just find out who is what offering they don't offer you all the same 

mt4binopt:

Is there also the possibility that MT5 will offer there options in the near future?

According to Fivos Georgiades from MetaQuotes, in Traders magazine in April:

Von unserer Seite wird der Handel mit binären Optionen nicht in MetaTrader 4 unterstüzt. Dies dürfte auch in Zukunft weiterhin so bleiben. In MetaTrader 5 ist geplant, den Handel mit normalen Optionen zu ermöglichen. Aber auch in der Version 5 wird es nicht möglich sein, binäre Optionen zu handeln.

In other words, no binary options in MT4 or MT5.

mt4binopt:

Hi!

I´m using MT4 to analyse market signals and at the moment I made manually binary options trades with my broker on their website.
To test the signals if there are correct and brings profit, I would like to automatize these analysis and in case made automatic binary trades like 60-second-trades.
Exists in MT4 any functions to made binary options trades like CALL / PUT setting also an expiration-time?
Obviously this is important, expecially when I use
60-second-trades.

If MT4 offers this functions, do you know a broker who provide trading with MT4
and also allows trading with binary options?

And If these functions doesn´t exists, do you think that would be also integrated in the future?

Thanks

Hi Bino, I also need the auto trading as you mentioned. I know a good broker which is use MT4 EA as the binary bridge (see attachment). What I need is an additional functions as I mentioned in the Notepad in the zip file.

I hope somebody could help us add the function needed.

Regards,

Note: sorry, I failed to attach a zip file. It did not appear.

I use Binary Options as well and, being a former C programmer, I like using MQL to automatize my signals tests. Unfortunately I was not able to find a way to use EAs and the Strategy Tester to test my indicators, so I resorted to build an MQL framework to mimic what these tools do, but using expiration times instead of TP/SL levels.

To test my Signal Indicator (SI) I build a second indicator - that I call the Backtest Indicator (BI) - calling the SI via the iCustom function and counting how many signals are ITM and how many are OTM for a predetermined expiration time: data are then saved in a CSV stats file. Then I use a script to launch the BI with for-cycles of different sets of input parameters and expiration times to mimic the EA optimization available in MT. The final step is the analysis of the CSV stats file using Excel looking for the best parameters.
When the SI is fully optimized, then I run it in MT4 and use its signals to enter manually BOs in my broker site.

For every SI to test I need some coding effort to adapt the BI and the script to the indicator, although the general structure remains the same.

Has anybody tried a similar approach?

Hi,

i like to run an binary EA at MT4. I don´t know how to change my "normal EA for FX" into an binary EA??

Does anyone has already an EA which runs on the binary-chart at MT4? Iam interested in the order-function (expiry-time... et cetera)

Maybe someone can show the code of an test-EA?!

Thank you in advance!!

Julez

Julez:

Hi,

i like to run an binary EA at MT4. I don´t know how to change my "normal EA for FX" into an binary EA??

Does anyone has already an EA which runs on the binary-chart at MT4? Iam interested in the order-function (expiry-time... et cetera)

Maybe someone can show the code of an test-EA?!

Thank you in advance!!

Julez

Please do not double post, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137185 please delete your other post . . .

Im not sure whether its okay to add this as my answer? Moderator, please advise.

Hey all, Im using direct fx dot com, australian I think. They offer binary options inside MT4 and what essentially happens is that the F9 function converts into a Put-Call function. The pairs also turn into .bo instruments. Their website has all the functionality you need. It's from something they are doing with trading tools fx dot com. The latter used to make them as plug-ins until Metaquotes complained... (ref/advice needed here. Coirrect me if Im wrong). It would seem they have found a way to build it in now? All speculatory, but it works for me. Now waiting for trading tools fx to get back on BOEA development ...

Reason: