Why various Renko indicators in forum open a subchart? Why not the main chart?

dear forum

i am interested in using renko indicator. but all the indicators which are available here when used open a subchart and not the main chart. so, various other indis like a simple MA cant be attached to it. the moment you attach it, it gets attached to the main chart!

what is the solution? OR is there any renko indicator which opens as main chart?

also, on various portals, e.g. stockcharts.com the renko option is given with ATR settings to determin the brick size. is there any indicator available here which has the same function?

thks in advance

rahul 

Search for Renko (constant range bars/equivolume) generators not indicators. The generators will create offline charts

thks whroeder!

but earlier also when i searched for the same, i was directed to many indis which were actually crb indis/scripts and not renko!

since my efforts didnt fetch me results, i thot of contacted the forum!

cn u help me in directing or giving me the said generators? 

Yeah I have the same question.

Why can't a Renko indicator be attached to the main chart window and have it paint boxes the same way Heiken Ashi (smoothed and normal) do?

It would seem if it can be created in an indicator_separate_window it should be able to be painted on the indicator_chart_window as well.  I monitor way too many pairs to have 2 charts open for each pair, the clutter is ridiculous.  Offline charts suck.

There must be some way to create simple renko boxes on the main chart window.

--V 

1. A one minute bar could be a dozens of Renko bars. If you overlay them, they wouldn't be a Renko chart. Renko Charts + MindHero = Almost Holy Grail - MQL4 forum
  2. No need to have 2 charts open. Put the generator on one and minimize it. Open the offline chart and use that.
Reason: